Selected Publications on Health, Long-Term Care, and Retirement Security
- Potential Employer Penalties under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), CRS, updated July 2013. Available at: http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41159.pdf
- Health-Related Revenue Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), CRS, January 2012. Available at: http://blueingreene.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/r41128.pdf
- Definition of Income for Certain Medicaid Provisions and Premium Credits in ACA, CRS, February 5, 2013. Available to public at: http://healthreformgps.org/wp-content/uploads/definition-of-income-in-PPACA-re-Medicaid-provisions-CRS-RPT_R41997_2011-10-241.pdf
Individual Mandate and Related Information Requirements under ACA, CRS, July 2, 2012. Available at: http://garnerhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/CRSMandateJuly2012-.pdf
- The Community Living Assistance and Services and Supports (CLASS) Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), Janemarie Mulvey and Kirsten Colello, February 15, 2012.
- Long-Term Care Financing: Options for the Future, Janemarie Mulvey and Annelise Li, Benefits Quarterly, Second Quarter 2002. http://www.ira.com/news/insure/416a8669cc13f997a6107a4034719c4f.html
- Retirement Planning for the Baby Boomers: The Role of Long-Term Care Insurance, Janemarie Mulvey and Barbara Stucki, Journal of Financial Service Professionals, September 1999.
- Who Will Pay for the Baby Boomers’ Long-Term Care Needs? Expanding the Role of Long-Term Care Insurance, Janemarie Mulvey and Barbara Stucki, ACLI, April 1998. http://www.logos4me.com/Long%20Term%20Care/Boomer%20Who%20Will%20Pay.pdf
- Modeling the Macroeconomic Effects of Health Care Reform, Janemarie Mulvey and John Gist, American Association of Retired Persons, ISSUE PAPER, Public Policy Institute, May 1994
BOOKS AND BOOK CHAPTERS:
- Health Reform: What Small Businesses Need to Know Now! http://www.amazon.com/Health-Reform-What-Small-Businesses/dp/1502764709/ref=sr_1_1/180-8479184-1308718?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417459931&sr=1-1
- The American Workplace 2005: The Changing Nature of Employee Benefits, Employment Policy Foundation.
- Strategies to Retain Older Workers, Janemarie Mulvey and Steven Nyce, The Changing Retirement Paradigm, ed. Olivia Mitchell and Robert Clark, Oxford University Press, 2005.
- Entitlements and the Elderly: Protecting Promises and Recognizing Realities, Marilyn Moon and Janemarie Mulvey, the Urban Institute Press: Washington, D.C., 1995
- The Impact of Private Long-Term Care Insurance on Future Medicaid Expenditures, Testimony before the Senate Special Committee on Aging, U.S. Senate, March 1998.
- The Costs and Characteristics of the Family Medical Leave Act, Roundtable Discussion before the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, June 2005. http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CHRG-109shrg22227/html/CHRG-109shrg22227.htm
- Federal Civilian Retirement Programs, Testimony before the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform, September 15, 2010.
- Implications for Employers of the Bush Administration’s Pension Reform Proposal, Testimony before House Committee on Education and Workforce, February 2005. http://archives.republicans.edlabor.house.gov/archive/hearings/109th/fc/pension030205/mulvey.htm